When was the last time you picked up something new in the personal care aisle? Has your everyday getting ready routine been the same for a while now? If so, now is the perfect time to mix it up. And with a long list of new Unilever personal care products at Target, you’ll have exactly what you need to keep you feeling great day after day.
Every year when spring gets close I get inspired to freshen up my home, my wardrobe and even my beauty routine. I am freshening up my daily routine with the following new products:
Caress Mystique Forever Body Wash
- World’s only body wash with fragrance touch technology
- Scents: Iris & Amber
- Touch your skin to release fine fragrance for up to 12hrs
Degree Active Shield Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant
- Eliminates 90% of odor causing bacteria
- Features a three part Antibacterial Odor Shield System that contains antibacterial, odor-fighting properties, antiperspirantactive to help prevent sweat, and MOTIONSENSE® technology to protect you as you move.
TRESemme Botanique for hair
- Nourish & Replenish: Shampoo, Conditioner, hydrating mist, hydrating mask
- Offers gentle cleansing and lightweight conditioning to provide moisturization without weighing down hair.
- Pull three equally sized stands of hair from one side of your head and braid it once or twice like normal to get started.
- Grab another small chunk of hair and add it to one of the outer strands, then twist your wrist so that strand is now in the middle.
- Continue braiding like normal, but adding a small chunk of hair each time as you go.
- Repeat this, making sure to bring your hands back as the braid goes so that it stays tight.
- After you’ve braided to about the middle of the back of your head, you can finish it off with a normal braid again.
- Pull your braid and the rest of your hair into a tight side pony tail.
- Twist your hair and wrap it into a bun on the side of your head. Secure the ends with a bobby pin and wrap a hair tie around it.
- Add any additional necessasy bobby pins, loosen up the braid a bit, and there ya go!
Try something new in your beauty routine! Your new routine doesn’t have to break the bank! Take advantage of this great in-store offer from 2/7/16 – 2/13/16. You’ll get a $5 Target Gift Card when you buy any 4 participating Unilever products.
Post sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are 100% my own.