We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
When was the last time you picked up something new in the personal care aisle? Has your everyday getting ready routine been the same for a while now? If so, now is the perfect time to mix it up. And with a long list of new Unilever personal care products at Target, you’ll have exactly what you need to keep you feeling great day after day.
Every year when spring gets close I get inspired to freshen up my home, my wardrobe and even my beauty routine. I am freshening up my daily routine with the following new products:
Caress Mystique Forever Body Wash
- World’s only body wash with fragrance touch technology
- Scents: Iris & Amber
- Touch your skin to release fine fragrance for up to 12hrs
Degree Active Shield Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant
- Eliminates 90% of odor causing bacteria
- Features a three part Antibacterial Odor Shield System that contains antibacterial, odor-fighting properties, antiperspirantactive to help prevent sweat, and MOTIONSENSE® technology to protect you as you move.
TRESemme Botanique for hair
- Nourish & Replenish: Shampoo, Conditioner, hydrating mist, hydrating mask
- Offers gentle cleansing and lightweight conditioning to provide moisturization without weighing down hair.
- Pull three equally sized stands of hair from one side of your head and braid it once or twice like normal to get started.
- Grab another small chunk of hair and add it to one of the outer strands, then twist your wrist so that strand is now in the middle.
- Continue braiding like normal, but adding a small chunk of hair each time as you go.
- Repeat this, making sure to bring your hands back as the braid goes so that it stays tight.
- After you’ve braided to about the middle of the back of your head, you can finish it off with a normal braid again.
- Pull your braid and the rest of your hair into a tight side pony tail.
- Twist your hair and wrap it into a bun on the side of your head. Secure the ends with a bobby pin and wrap a hair tie around it.
- Add any additional necessasy bobby pins, loosen up the braid a bit, and there ya go!
Try something new in your beauty routine! Your new routine doesn’t have to break the bank! Take advantage of this great in-store offer from 2/7/16 – 2/13/16. You’ll get a $5 Target Gift Card when you buy any 4 participating Unilever products.
Post sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are 100% my own.