We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I shared a bunch of photos of the toys that are part of the big Target toy clearance that happens after Christmas and now I am sharing all the great LEGO sets that I found to be a part of the toy clearance too. My store had a TON of LEGOs on clearance, probably the most LEGO markdowns I have seen in quite a few years. I counted over 35 LEGO sets that were marked down and I am sharing all the photos so you know what sets to look for when you head to Target.
Keep in mind that clearance deals will vary by location, so you may not find the exact same LEGO sets at your store. The LEGO sets tend to get marked down at a slower rate than the rest of the toys. When the toys finally hit 70% off the LEGO sets are usually only 50% off. It’s rare to find LEGO sets at 70% off because people usually buy them all before they get that low. The Star Wars Sargent Jyn Erso LEGO was currently 50% off at my store and they still had quite a few left. I am thinking there is a decent chance we will see these hit 70% off, they just aren’t as popular as the other sets. Most of these sets are currently 30% off. This selection of LEGOs were all found at the Renton, WA Target store.