We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
What in the freaking heck is Target doing to us shoppers? First, they don’t mark the summer clearance down like they usually do and now the toys are being marked down strange, or I guess I should say not being marked down. So, I visited two Target’s this morning to check on the toy clearance, one store was condensing things to one aisle (no markdowns yet) and another that I know was condensed last night did have some 70% off markdowns today. The one with the markdowns still had items at 30% and 50% off too.
If you head to your store to check the clearance remember to look at the price tags and don’t pay attention to the signs. All the signs at my store said 30% off and that wasn’t the case.
So here is what I think is going on:
- Target is messing with us big time this year. (yellow clearance stickers, strange summer markdowns and now this)
- If you store didn’t have any markdowns bright and early this morning there is chance they may do some markdowns later today, especially if they were rearranging the department.
- It looks as if the majority of the toys are not going 70% off at one time (this has happened in previous years too). We should probably see more markdowns over the next couple of week.
Here is a peek at some of the toys and games I found at 70% off this morning at one of my Target stores.
If you are fortunate enough to find toys marked down to 70% off today, please share you finds with us any of the following ways:
- Post photos directly on the All Things Target Facebook page
- Share them on Instagram by tagging @allthingstarget or with the #allthingstarget hashtag
- Email them to [email protected]