If you don’t currently have the Target REDcard, now is the time to sign up! When you apply and are approved for a Target REDcard you’ll get a coupon for $40 off a purchase of $100 or more. You can choose the REDcard as either a credit or debit card. I have been a REDcard holder for years and my favorite perks are the 5% off on all your purchases and free shipping at Target.com. You will need to apply by September 14th in order to qualify for the $40 off $100 coupon. The coupon will be mailed to approved cardholders with their REDcard and it is valid through October 15, 2019.
Here are all the perks of the Target REDcard (debit or credit):
- 5% off your entire purchase at Target & Target.com
- FREE Shipping on any size order at Target.com (this is great for when you see clearance items or only need one item)
- 30 extra days for returns
- 10% off coupon as a gift on your REDcard anniversary each year
- Early access to special events, products & promotions and exclusive extras
Excludes gift cards, prepaid cards, alcohol, milk, select baby brands (DockATot, Halo, Infant Optics, Owlet, Peg Perego, Philips Avent), Levi’s Red Label, LEGO, Bose, JBL, Sonos, Apple, Fitbit, Tile, Google Home/Mini/Hub, LG OLED TV, Samsung TVs, GoPro, DSLR cameras & lenses, mobile contracts, Nintendo hardware and Switch games, PS4 hardware, Xbox One hardware, Simple Human, Traeger, Harry’s, Flamingo, power shave, power dental, Tylenol and Motrin pain relief, clinic & pharmacy, and Target Optical. To qualify for coupon discount, the total must not include excluded products