If you don’t currently have the Target REDcard, it’s a great time to sign up! When you apply and are approved for a Target REDcard you’ll get a rare coupon for $35 off a $70 purchase. You can choose the REDcard as either a credit or debit card. I have been a REDcard holder for years and my favorite perks are the 5% off on all your purchases and free shipping at Target.com. You will need to apply May 19th through June 15th in order to qualify for the $35 off $70 coupon. The coupon will be mailed to approved cardholders with their REDcard and it is valid through July 20, 2019.
Here are all the perks of the Target REDcard (debit or credit):
- 5% off your entire purchase at Target & Target.com
- FREE Shipping on any size order at Target.com (this is great for when you see clearance items or only need one item)
- 30 extra days for returns
- 10% off coupon as a gift on your REDcard anniversary each year
- Early access to special events, products & promotions and exclusive extras
Excludes gift cards, prepaid cards, alcohol, milk, select baby products (DockATot, Halo, Owlet, Peg Perego, Philips Avent), select toys (Barbie Dreamhouse, Fisher-Price Imaginext Jurassic Rex, Hot Wheels Corkscrew Crash, Thomas & Friends Super Station), Elf on the Shelf, LEGO, L.O.L. Surprise House, Bose, JBL, Sonos, Apple, Fitbit, Tile, Google Home/Mini/Max, LG OLED TV, Samsung TVs, GoPro, DSLR cameras & lenses, mobile contracts, Nintendo hardware and Switch games, PS4 hardware, Xbox hardware, Red Dead Redemption II video games, Vitamix, Weber, Traeger, Tylenol pain relief, clinic & pharmacy and Target Optical. To qualify for coupon discount, the total must not include excluded products.