We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
The highly anticipated Hunter collection is will be coming to Target on Saturday, April 14th. If you are a REDcard holder you’ll be able to shop online for select items a whole week early (Saturday, April 7th)! Early access to special events, products and promotions is just one of the perks about being a REDcard holder. My favorite perks are 5% off every day and FREE shipping on any size order at Target.com If you are not currently a REDcard holder, you can sign up now. Choose between a Target debit or a credit card.
Target Debit Card: The Target REDcard Debit Card can be used at Target stores and at Target.com. This card draws right from your existing checking account.
Target REDcard Credit Card: The Target REDcard Credit Card can only be used at Target.com and Target stores.
Here is a list of some of the perks REDcard holders can enjoy:
- 5% off your entire purchase at Target & Target.com
- FREE Shipping on any size order at Target.com
- 10% off coupon on your REDcard anniversary each year
- Early access to special events, products and promotions
- Get 15% off select diapers, wipes and formula when you subscribe & use your REDcard
- Extra 30 days for returns
- No need to save your receipts, customer service can look up all your transaction when they scan your Target REDcard (this is also valid with any credit card or check card too)