We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Our entire family (all 7 of us) use an Oral-B electric toothbrush and we are very pleased with the results we get everyday when brushing our teeth. The Oral-B Pro-Health 3000 at Target is the perfect gift to power holiday smiles. I have in fact I have given 2 Oral-B electric toothbrushes as gifts last year, and they were very well received. They are really great to gift to those hard to buy people on your list, you know the ones, your Dad, your teenage son, and your sister that has everything.
You could even pick up an Oral-B Pro-Health 3000 for yourself. You will be able to see first hand how the CrossAction bristles are designed to get deep in-between teeth for a better clean all year. We seriously love using the Oral-B electric toothbrushes over regular toothbrushes at our house.
Here are the features of the Oral-B Pro-Health 3000
- 3 different modes of operation: daily clean, sensitive and whitening.
- Protects your gums and aids in preventing and reversing gingivitis.
- The indicator bristle’s color fades away to let you know when it’s time to change the brush head.
- The pressure sensor identifies if you are brushing too hard and stops pulsations for proper pressure.
- This electric toothbrush has a rechargeable battery and works for up to 2 weeks on a single charge.
- Includes a SmartPlug charger and a Cross Action replacement brush head.
Target is the perfect place to pick up the Oral-B Pro-Health 3000. Right now you can save $20 when you buy the Oral-B Pro-Health 3000 at Target.com. Just use the code ORALB20 at checkout. The toothbrush is already on sale for 30% off, so with the additional $20 off you are saving 50% off the original price.
Oral-B Pro-Health 3000 $69.99 (reg $99.99)
Save $20 at checkout with the code ORALB20
Final Price = $49.99
If you need the toothbrush soon, you can also check to see if it is available for in-store pick up.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.