Here is what I picked up today at Target, I am very happy with this trip I was able to cross several items off my list that I have been needing. I ended up spending $35.80 (before tax) and saved $103.33. My total was $37.68, but I was able to save an additional $1.88 because I have a Target Red Card.
Here is the breakdown of everything I bought today:
I was able to pick up back to school shoes for my daughter all at 70% off. She is set, and summer isn’t even half over!
- Converse Aqua $10.48 (reg $34.99)
- Converse Purple $8.38 (reg $27.99
- Xhiliration Slip-On $5.98 (reg $19.99)
We’re in the process of re-decorating my daughters room and we picked up these throw pillows at 70% off.
- (2) Throw Pillows $4.48 (reg $14.99)
I picked up the following items in the Summer Section, which is currently 50% off.
- Napkins $1.49
- Silly Straws $ .50 (for Birthday Party gift bags)
- Slinky Jr $ .50 (Stocking Stuffer)
- Hacky Sack $ .49 (Stock Stuffer)
- Glad Storage $ .49 (had $1/1 coupon)
I found this Spiderman Chill Pack, that my son will use for his lunch. It was marked “as is” and was only $3.06 and normally $12. My son is super picky about his food and he will be thrilled that his pickles and cheese will stay nice and cold now.
Lastly, here are the items I picked up with coupons. You can see the coupon match-ups for these items HERE. (Comet is no longer available)
I’d love to hear what you’ve picked up at Target recently!