We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
It has been awhile since I have had an amazing Target shopping trip, but I had one today! I bought everything pictured above for only $ .57 and I saved $20. I even got a “way to go” from the cashier.
Most of the coupons I used for this trip are no longer available, because they were either high value coupons that went quick or ones that I was hanging onto just waiting for a good sale. I will give you an outline of what I bought and the coupons I used though.
- Ling Ling Potstickers $5.99
- Jimmy Dean Delights $2.49
- (2) Alexia Fries $2.78
- (2) Birds Eye Steamfresh veggies $1.27
- Lindt Lindor Chocolates $3.99
Coupons I used:
- $3 off $15 frozen food purchase Target coupon (printed at checkout from previous trip)
- $3/1 Ling Ling printable coupon (via Facebook)
- $2/1 Jimmy Dean coupon from 1/6 Red Plum insert
- $1/2 Target Alexia coupon
- (2) $2.50/1 Alexia printable coupon (no longer available)
- (2) $1/1 Birds Eye printable coupon (no longer available)
- $1/1 Target Lindt Coupon
- $3/1 Lindt printable coupon (no longer available)
Total before coupons = $20.57
Total coupons used = $20.00
Final Price = $ .57 for everything