I’m sharing my 90% off Christmas shopping trip with you today. My stores didn’t have nearly as much this year as they have in years past, but I am still pleased with what I found.
- Joy Marquee $2.50 (reg $25.00
- Christmas Cards $1.50 (reg $15.00)
- Christmas Cards $.70 (reg $7.00)
- Ribbon Spools $.40 (reg $4.00)
- Gift bags $.20 (reg $2.00)
- Mrs. Meyers candle $.39 (reg $3.99)
All of these items were only $.10 each because they were from the dollar spot and were regularly $1.00.
The beauty items only went down to 70% off this year. I am not sure if they will make it to 90% off, they may now be just like the food items and only make it to 70% off (kinda sad about that).
- Nautica Cologne $8.99 (reg $29.99)
- Orly Nail Polish set $5.98 (reg $19.99)
- Essie Nail Polish set $3.89 (reg $12.99) ~ going in my daughters Easter basket!
- Savannah Bee gift set $3.89 (reg $12.99)
- elf nail polish set $3.00 (reg $10.00)
I hope to post even more of our readers photos later today, it’s so much fun seeing all the great deals everybody scores.