We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Target will be introducing The Shops at Target, which is an ongoing program that brings upscale specialty stores from across the country to Target.com at affordable prices. Target will partner with a rotating roster of boutique shop owners to co-create limited-edition collections across different product categories for six week runs. The Shops at Target will be debuting online and in stores on May 6th.
Here are the companies that will debut at The Shops at Target on May 6th:
- The Webster in Miami (Apparel & Accessories)
- All of the Webster offerings will be available online but the Big Girl, Toddler Girl, and Women’s Shoes are being exclusively sold online.
- Privet House in Connecticut (Home)
- All of the Privet House products will be available online but some of the poufs (Shower pouf; Bath pouf; Loofah – Poufs) are exclusive to online.
- Cos Bar in Aspen (Beauty)
- All of the Cos Bar products will be available online.
- Polka Dog Bakery in Boston (Pets)
- Only a select assortment will be available online.
- The Candy Store in San Francisco (Candy)
- In store only.
Can Target get any cooler? I will be sure to remind you when the shops go live online and in stores.