We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Target has a brand new way to save, they call it Cartwheel by Target. You will need to have a Facebook account to use this feature. The exciting thing about this new savings system is you can use it in addition to a Target coupon and a manufacturer coupon, that’s 3 times the savings now!
Get signed up and get your offers:
- Head over and sign up for Cartwheel
- Click one of the Collections buttons
- Find an item you are interested in and click on it.
- The image will flip and you can click the add button to add the offer to your Cartwheel
- You start out with 10 offers spots in your Cartwheel.
- You can earn extra offer spots by earning badges (I now have 11 offer spots)
To redeem your offers:
- Just show your Cartwheel barcode on your phone for the cashier to scan (you can find it via Facebook).
- If you don’t have a mobile phone, you can click the “redeem in store” button inside my cartwheel to print out a barcode they cashier can scan.
Most of these offers are percentage off deals, and they will take off the percentage after any Target coupons have been applied. What do you think about this new program? Will you be using it?