I love the flavor of Salted Caramel. YUM! This sauce is perfect for gifting. You can use this sauce on top of ice cream, cheesecake, apples, or pretty much anything.
Here are the simple ingredients you will need to make this Caramel Sauce:
- 1/2 cup light Corn syrup
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
Here are the steps to make the sauce:
- Place corn syrup in a medium pan and heat on medium heat.
- When corn syrup is heated (starting to bubble) add sugar and stir until well mixed.
- Let syrup cook without stirring until it turns a golden color.
- Remove from heat, add butter and stir until blended.
- Slowly add cream while stirring constantly to blend.
- Add salt and stir until dissolved.
Add to jars for gifting or for home storage. For decoration, you can garnish the sauce with a little of the salt. It’s best to keep this refrigerated.
To print the FREE Salted Caramel labels, just click the image above or follow this link to print the labels.